News:

Welcome to the new forum!  We hope you like the improvements!

Main Menu

Pictures of the boy-to-be-named soon

Started by Steve, October 13, 2006, 08:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

Hey all,

(Updated 10/22) The f'n cyst has shrunk a little.  It is down to HUGE, still visible to the naked eye from 10 feet.  I hate the cyst.  Hate the cyst with me.  Good news though, the surgery was postponed.  Tomorrow, C will attempt to go to work.  This will be the third workday of October for her (and micro).  We will keep everyone updated.
White (?he-who-opens-pickles?)

Tiny Whitey is gonna be a mom (and in related news, I am going to be a dad)!
--'micro' will exit/enter(?) late April.
--Untrasounds look amazing (arms, check; legs, check; heart beat, check; other details TBD)
--Caroline is having a rough time with a softball-sized cyst that has put her in the ER a couple times.  She has been forced to temporarily stop working.  Surgery is scheduled tentatively for next Wednesday if things don't improve.  If they improve, then no surgury. Call her if you want--she is at home medicated, bored, and in pain.  763-458-2916

Talk to you all soon
Steve White
Flight Deck Athletics, owner
(763) 458-2932
steve@flightdeckathletics.com

Chris

I would not consider this small news.  Congratulations to both you and Caroline.  This is very exciting!
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach

K

Wow, congratulations!! I'm very excited for the both of you! The baby will be on time for the spring vault season, maybe it's a sign and he/she will turn out to be an uber vaulter! :-p
K

Kurt Riska

congrats kids,

karen and i hope everything goes well (on weds too!).  can i get the middle name.  monkey sounds good with all names.  

love,

the monkeys

Caroline

Thanks for all the nice messages everybody!  I hear tough pregnancies bring on easy babies, so we're hoping[;)]  We'll let you know how this all plays out of course.  See you soon.
Caroline White
U of MN Women's Pole Vault Coach

Directions to FDA, White's home

Flight Deck Athletics, Inc.
5701 Rhode Island Ave N
Crystal MN  55428

mllegatt

Congrats you guys! Such exciting news[:)]
I hope all goes well tomorrow.
Shell

sgowdy

So Totally happy for you guys ... Praying that all goes well and that the cyst stops being a problem.

Having a baby changes everything ... we are so happy for you two.

ebuyse

Ah! I am soo happy for you guys!! That is soo exciting!  I'm am praying for you Caroline that all goes well with the surgery and the rest of the pregnancy.  Serina, Amie and I call firsties on babysitting!!![:)]
Love Elizabeth

janet

Steve and Care,

Brett and I are so happy for you.  It brings a huge smile to my face.  know that you three are in my thoughts and I'm sending postive energy your way.

See you Soon.
Janet

K

Hey, how are you guys doing? I haven't heard much about the two(three) of you in a while!
K

Caroline

The three of us are doing great.  We'll try to figure out how to post some pictures so you can see how huge I am...I'm sure he won't seem so big once he's out, but I am no longer a small person....19 pounds more to love[:I].   He's really active, squirming around all the time.  Just a few more weeks and then everyone can meet him, including us.  Until then I'll be waddling along and Steve will be having one-sided conversations with my belly[:)]

Caroline

Caroline White
U of MN Women's Pole Vault Coach

Directions to FDA, White's home

Flight Deck Athletics, Inc.
5701 Rhode Island Ave N
Crystal MN  55428

Chris

Caroline, you can have Steve upload the pictures to his FTP directory just like he does the documents. He can then link the the image just like the documents.
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach

Kurt Riska

so...basically what you're saying is that he's like steve?
love to you all.

monkey [:o)]

Steve

Steve White
Flight Deck Athletics, owner
(763) 458-2932
steve@flightdeckathletics.com

Chris

Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach