News:

Welcome to the new forum!  We hope you like the improvements!

Main Menu

Evidence and a Party

Started by Steve, December 21, 2006, 12:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

We have good evidence?
?conclusive evidence?
?protruding evidence?
?topographical evidence?
?big evidence?
?not huge evidence anyway that Micro is a boy-to-be

If Micro is not male, then we have a messed up female in the making.  Currently 1.3 pounds and 8 inches, Micro is now officially a ?keeper?.  Mrs. White is doing perfect.  Hot as always; 1.3 pounds of baby-weight.

Talk to you all soon.  
Papa White

PS--Who wants to get together for a mid-holiday party?  How about Friday the 29th or Saturday the 30th?  We can even play poker so Kyle will come.

Let me know
Steve White
Flight Deck Athletics, owner
(763) 458-2932
steve@flightdeckathletics.com

Chris

Congratulations on the Boy!

Katie and I are in for either day.  Maybe Friday the 29th so we have a breather between parties on the 31st?
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach

mllegatt

Congrats! It's great to hear everyone is healthy. My vote, although it doesn't count for much, is for the 30th because I'm going to a concert on Friday.

Paul

Congratulations Whites!  It is good to hear you are all doing well.  My vote is for the 29th.

Jason

Congrats and Merry Christmas Whites!!! I hope that I can meet up with guys for some poker and laughs for the Xmas break. Let me know what date the group decides for getting together.

janet

Merry Christmas.  You are in my thoughts often.  I'm glad everything is going well.  I'll talk to Brett and see if we can come hang out.

Janet

Chris

Steve and Caroline...Want to pick a day now?
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach