News:

Welcome to the new forum!  We hope you like the improvements!

Main Menu

FlightDeckAthletics.com Avalibility/Email Change!

Started by Chris, January 26, 2007, 03:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

I am in the process of moving FlightDeckAthletics.com to a professional web host.  This will increase the speed of the site and hopefully prevent the spam that we all have been getting.  In the next few days you might experience some down time.  Any emails that you currently have in web mail will no longer be accessable after the move.  Please save or forward any messages you need to keep to another account.  Not everyone is using their email addresses so instead of setting everyone back up please respond here if you would like to continue using your FlightDeckAthletics account.  If you are a member and currently don't have an account and want one reply as well.
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach

Chris

Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach

Caroline

Caroline White
U of MN Women's Pole Vault Coach

Directions to FDA, White's home

Flight Deck Athletics, Inc.
5701 Rhode Island Ave N
Crystal MN  55428

Kurt Riska

Chris

The migration is now complete!  

Email me for your new email login information.  If you prefer to call my number is 612.747.3214.
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach

Paul

Chris, is the new email login procedure same as the old one?  Having trouble.

Chris

Paul, Janet and Kurt.  Email or call me for your new login information.
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach

Chris

If you need to still access messages in your old inbox go to the following link.  I will keep it up for another week or so.  If you want to keep them just forward it to yourself.

You will use your old login and password.
http://76.17.161.0:3000/
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach

janet

janet

Chris

Janet, contact me for your new login information.
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach

janet

Chris,
I'm in florida on vacation could you email me my new login information and I'll check it on my old account before you close it out.  I don't have reception on my phone here or else I would call.

Chris

I can't create new email messages in the old account.  Just give me a call when you get back from Florida.
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach

janet

I figured that after I was thinking last night about it.  
Janet

Kurt Riska

chris,

did you by chance get my email?  i'll try calling you after practice tonight.  thanks much.

monkey [:D]