News:

Welcome to the new forum!  We hope you like the improvements!

Main Menu

Looking for PV Official on Sat 4/7 at Uof M indoor

Started by Chris, April 04, 2007, 04:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Armstrong is having a meet this Saturday at the University of Minnesota indoor field house starting at noon.  We are looking for someone to run the clip board for the pole vault.  There will be a small stipend for your time and effort.  I would be doing it but I am flying out to Puerto Vallarta Mexico tomorrow morning.  Doug Weimerskirch is coaching my athletes for me.  Email Kevin Moorhead at kmoorhead@comcast.net or call him at 763-595-8944.
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach

Mike Soule

Chris, the vault went flawlessly on Saturday. The guys did a great job getting through all of the jumpers.

Chris

Mike, I didn't hear that anyone helped out.  I assume you were there running the show?  I also owe a big thanks to Doug Weimerskirch for coaching my athletes.
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach

Mike Soule

For the life of me I can't remember his name but he's the coach over at St. Thomas. He ran the vault at the indoors last year (2006) and went to the pub with all of us afterward. Anyway, he manned the standards with another guy and then he had one of his vaulters (I think) run the clip board. It went as smooth as glass. When all the girls besides two were out, he had the boys warm up in between their jumps. Then with one of the girls trying for a record (I think she was from Chaska) they had the early boy vaulters going in between her jumps. It was very efficient. Very well run.

Chris

I think that would have been Ky;e Cleven.  Sounds like I owe Kyle now as well!
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach