News:

Welcome to the new forum!  We hope you like the improvements!

Main Menu

How do you put on a street vault?

Started by Mike Soule, September 30, 2007, 04:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Soule

Hi guys and gals. I sent Jamie the following e-mail with questions regarding a street vault. After I sent it I realized I could have posted it here. So anyway, here it is.

How'r ya doin'? I got to thinking last night that a street vault up here in Wyoming might be kinda cool. We have a city celebration every year called Stagecoach Days (it's actually this weekend so I'm looking at next year) and I would like to hold it on the Saturday of the celebration. I'm thinking the biggest crowds would be uptown late afternoon and evening, and the fact that I've got some good lighting, we could hold it during those times. Anyway, I was wonderin' what all needs to be done to put one together. Another question would be do you think anyone would come at this time of year. If you could take a couple of minutes and send back and overview of what's needed, how do you handle insurances, stuff like that I would really appreciate it. I'll look forward to hearing from you.  Later.............Mike

Chris

You will need an above ground runway with a roll-out track, a big pit with lots of padding around it, many poles and vaulters (duh).
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach

Chris

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Steffen

quote:
Originally posted by Chris

You will need an above ground runway with a roll-out track, a big pit with lots of padding around it, many poles and vaulters (duh).

What about standards and a crossbar?!? Since going over bars is our sport, I would think its a must for a street vault [:D]

I suppose that could be useful. [:p]
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach