News:

Welcome to the new forum!  We hope you like the improvements!

Main Menu

Official needed for WIAC in March

Started by Steve, October 17, 2007, 01:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

Hi all
This is an email I got from Glen Drexler, the UW Superior vault coach.  Email Glen directly if you can help him out or if you want more details re: times and duties.  

---------------------------------
Steve,

We are looking for a Pole Vault official to work the Pole Vault portion of the Heptathalon at our WIAC Championship meet, Saturday, March 1st, 2008.  We have Donna Zirgabel working the Mens and Womens vault on Friday Feb. 29th, but both she and Larry are heading back to Minneapolis for the Big 10 meet Sat/Sun, leaving us without an official for Sat, March 1st.

All of our local contacts are unavailable that day, so we thought you might know of any coaches or former athletes who might be a level one coach, or just a great student of the Pole Vault who you might trust working a championship event.  The WIAC Championship meet is run as the closely and tightly as the NCAA DIII National meet, so we are looking for someone who is very thorough.

I am sure Donna would use their help on Friday as well if they were available.  I will have to get the details from Paul Nisius (UWS Head T&F Coach) on any payment details, but there would be some compensation.

I know a lot of your crew of Flight Deck people may be working the Big Ten meet, but if you know of anyone who isn't and wants to help out with the WIAC Championships, we would apprecaite a name or contact information of someone you think would be interested.

Thank you.

Glen
-------------------------------
Steve White
Flight Deck Athletics, owner
(763) 458-2932
steve@flightdeckathletics.com