News:

Welcome to the new forum!  We hope you like the improvements!

Main Menu

Hey Everybody

Started by Kurt Riska, June 30, 2004, 02:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurt Riska

Hello to all from Springfield, MA.  Hopefully everyone's having a good summer so far.  Are there meets at Armstrong this year, or are you guys going to go back to the "other meets?"  

The land is beautiful.  The whole place looks like Duluth.  There are mountains and rivers everywhere.  In other words, this is a great place to play (outside of field and track).  

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to jump.  My 70 hour work weeks have put jumping on hold for a little while. The severe shortage of tracks has put a damper on things as well.  I'm not saying there's a shortage of "good" tracks; I'm saying there is a shortage of tracks!!!  For some reason, track is not as big out in Mass as it is in Minn. Umass doesn't even have an outdoor or indoor track right now.  That's kind of funny and wrong all at the same time.  

Two good things are going on out here:

1.  I have been doing half-assed workouts (what do you expect after
   70 hrs of work?).

2.  Karen and I have found some cool places to climb outside...yippie!

We hope all is well in the great white north.  Take it easy everyone!

Love,

Monkey [:D]

Chris

Kurt, I am glad that you and Karen are enjoying life out east!  We miss you this summer.  You should try to get into Boston and see the sights while you are out there.  I was there last summer and it is an awesome city!  

Things are going good around here.  Flight Deck has been going to the "other meets" but we will be having meets at Armstrong pretty soon here.  Be sure to give Steve or I a call when you get back in town.  I'll be keeping the carbons bent for ya!
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach