News:

Welcome to the new forum!  We hope you like the improvements!

Main Menu

update from Janet

Started by janet, August 18, 2006, 07:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janet

Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to update everyone on how I have been doing.  I've taking some time off as you can tell.  If you don't know I got married last November and since last summer was having shoulder pain.  I finally went in to have it checked out.  I just had surgery last week were they removed 3 out of 4 loose bodies floating around in my shoulder joint.  Everything went well and now I'm starting PT and I get to run again which is totally making me happy.  Brett and I got a puppy and he loves to chew everything, and I started my own private pracitce for therapy with adolescents/children and their families in Edina right off of France and 62 it's called Janet Anderson Counseling.  I have had a few clients, but hoping for more keep me in mind if you know anyone going through a hard time (612-598-1414).  I am going to focus on getting back into shape and of course loosing some of the weight I've put on and getting my shoulders and body ready for vaulting again.  I'm mainly going to be running distance as my shoulder permits around Lake Nokomis area after work and then in the fall I'll start working out at St. Thomas after work when my shoulder will let me sprint.  Give me a call I'd love company.  612-702-3706
Hope all is well and I love all the pictures on the websit.
Janet[:)]

Chris

Janet, we should grab lunch sometime.  I work just down the road from you on 77th and York.
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach

janet

Chris,
sorry I never noticed the posting until now.  I'd love to have lunch, but I still work full-time at my other job in shoreview.  but we'll have to have you and Katie to our house for dinner sometime.  
Janet

Chris

Oh, ok.  Dinner sounds good.  Let me know what works for you.  We would love to see your place.
Chris Milton
Eden Prairie HS PV Coach

Steve

Skinny-Ole

Reserve some time for Micro-whitey (any off-spring of mine will need help navigating reality).  See you and your healthy shoulder soon I hope.

White (AKA 'He-who-opens-pickles')
Steve White
Flight Deck Athletics, owner
(763) 458-2932
steve@flightdeckathletics.com